Data Mining / Machine Learning - (Software|Tool|Programming Language)
Table of Contents
1 - About
List of tools, software for data miner, machine learner.
See also: Natural Language - Processing (NLP)
2 - Articles Related
3 - Analytics
4 - Languages
- Matlab was built for matrix calculations (linear algebra).
- The R language is meant for statistics.
- Python are good general purpose languages
But they don’t run as quickly as languages like C and Java
4.1 - Python
4.2 - Java
4.3 - R
R Nice interactive data analysis tool through things like RStudio.
4.4 - Oracle
4.5 - Microsoft
4.6 - Others
- Julia: New language
- KNIME: KNIME [naim] is an opensource workbench for the entire analysis process
- Rapid Miner
4.7 - Tools
- jq is a lightweight and flexible command-line JSON processor
- csvkit. A suite of utilities for converting to and working with CSV, the king of tabular file formats.
- scrape (Python) (HTML extraction using XPath or CSS selectors),
- xml2json Command that converts an XML input to a JSON output, using xml-mapping npm module
5 - Framework
- Uber Michelangelo consists of a mix of open source systems and components built in-house. The primary open sourced components used are HDFS, Spark, Samza, Cassandra, MLLib, XGBoost, and TensorFlow.