OBIEE - How to define a One to Many Relationship
1 - About
How to model a One to Many Relationship in OBIEE ?
2 - Articles Related
3 - Steps
A Star and/or a snowflake schemas is a dimensional schema with one-to-many relationships between the dimension tables and the fact tables.
- Select the tables that you want to link
- Right click / Business Model Diagram / Selected table only. The logical table diagram windows appear.
- Clik on the new complex join icon
- select the dimension table and then the fact table. (In case of link between two dimensions in a snowflake schema, you can select the dimensional table of the highest level then the dimensional table with the lowest level)
- The logical join appear and you can set :