BIP - Formatting
Table of Contents
1 - Articles Related
2 - Data Type
2.1 - Number
2.2 - Date
3 - Paragraph
3.1 - Keep Paragraph with the Next Paragraph
The RTF standard includes a command that enables you to “keep a paragraph with the next paragraph.” This command prevents a page break between the paragraph for which it is enabled and the following (or next) paragraph.
To enable “keep paragraph with the next paragraph” in Microsoft Word:
- Select the paragraphs you want to keep together on a page.
- From the Format menu, select Paragraph, and then click the Line and Page Breaks tab.
- Select the Keep with Next box.
3.2 - Keep Paragraph Intact
The RTF standard includes a command that enables you to keep all the lines of a paragraph together (“keep paragraph intact”) and prevent the paragraph from breaking across pages.
To enable “keep paragraph intact” in Microsoft Word:
- From the Format menu, select Paragraph, and then select the Line and Page Breaks tab.
- Deselect the Keep lines together check box.