Kerberos - Windows installation
Table of Contents
1 - About
2 - Articles Related
3 - Step by step
3.1 - File
- Download the windows distribution: http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/index.html
For 64-bit machines, you will take: http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/kfw/4.1/kfw-4.1-amd64.msi
Note: The KfW 4.1 series of releases is based on the MIT krb5 1.13
3.2 - Executable
After the installation, you should get all executable and services binary in this location.
3.3 - Services
3.3.1 - ccapiserver
3.3.2 - lsass
3.4 - Configuration
3.4.1 - Conf file
- Obtain a krb5.conf configuration file from your Kerberos administrator. The configuration file should also be present at
/etc/krb5.confon the hosting machine
- The default location is C:\ProgramData\MIT\Kerberos5
- Rename the configuration file from krb5.conf to krb5.ini.
- Copy krb5.ini to the default location and overwrite the empty sample file.
3.4.2 - Cache
3.5 - Get your ticket