PowerCenter - Xml Target
1 - About
2 - Articles Related
3 - To import and edit the XML target
If the workspace contains targets, you can clear them with a right-click on the workspace.
- Click Targets > Import XML Definition.
- Navigate and select the xsd file. Click Open.
The XML Definition Wizard appears.
- Name the XML definition as you want and click Next.
- Select Skip Create XML Views, and click Finish.
The XML Wizard creates the target with no columns or groups.
- Double-click the XML definition to open the PowerCenter - Xml Editor.
- Click XMLViews > Create XML View.
- From the XPath Navigator, drag the columns into the empty XML view.
- In the xml view, right-click a column, and choose Set as Primary Key, create relationship if needed
- Click File > Apply Changes and close the XML Editor.