PowerCenter - Stored Procedure Transformation
Table of Contents
1 - About
Stored procedure in the context of PowerCenter.
2 - Articles Related
3 - Create a stored procedure
- Create a Stored Procedure transformation and name it SP_TransformationName.
The Import Stored Procedure dialog box appears.
- Select the ODBC connection for the source database. Enter a user name, owner name, and password. Click Connect.
- Select the stored procedure from the list and click OK.
- In the Create Transformation dialog box, click Done.
The Stored Procedure transformation appears in the mapping.
- Open the Stored Procedure transformation, and click the Properties tab.
- Click the Open button in the Connection Information section.
The Select Database dialog box appears.
- Select the source database and click OK.
You can call stored procedures in both source and target databases.
- Click OK
- Connect the ports in the mapping
4 - Documentation / Reference
- PC_861_TransformationGuide.pdf (Stored Procedure page 389 chapter 27)