The following page(s) exists already in other namespace(s) with the same name part:
- Azure - Disk
- Computer - Display (Monitor|Televisions)
- Data Mining - Automatic Discovery
- Statistics - Bimodal Distribution
- (Probability|Statistics) - Binomial Distribution
- (Data|Text) Mining - Word-sense disambiguation (WSD)
- Statistics - (Discretizing|binning) (bin)
- Statistics Learning - Discriminant analysis
- Statistics - Quadratic discriminant analysis (QDA)
- Data Mining - (Discriminative|conditional) models
- More ...
Informatica - Powercenter
1 - About
PowerCenter provides an environment that allows you to load data into a centralized location, such as a data warehouse or operational data store (ODS). You can extract data from multiple sources, transform the data according to business logic you build in the client application, and load the transformed data into file and relational targets.
PowerCenter also provides the ability to view and analyze business information and browse and analyze metadata from disparate metadata repositories.