PowerCenter - Client
1 - About
- PowerCenter - Designer. Use the Designer to create mappings that contain transformation instructions for the Integration Service. For more information about the Designer, see “PowerCenter Designer” on page 10.
- PowerCenter - Data Stencil. Use the Data Stencil to create mapping template that can be used to generate multiple mappings.
- PowerCenter - Repository Manager. Use the Repository Manager to create repository users and groups, assign privileges and permissions, and manage folders and locks.
- PowerCenter - Workflow Manager. Use the Workflow Manager to create, schedule, and run workflows. A workflow is a set of instructions that describes how and when to run tasks related to extracting, transforming, and loading data.
- PowerCenter - Workflow Monitor. Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor scheduled and running workflows for each Integration Service.
Install the client tools on a Microsoft Windows machine.