Weblogic Mbean browser and explorer software.
See the The WebLogic Server® MBean Reference for detailled documentation on all MBeans.
The Fusion Middleware Control MBean Browser is an Oracle Web application (based on JMX MBean containers), that can be used instead of Fusion Middleware Control to perform centralized and local management of Oracle Business Intelligence system components.
- Display Fusion Middleware Control.
- In the Navigator window, expand the WebLogic Domain folder and the bifoundation_domain node, and select the AdminServer node.
- Display the WebLogic Server menu and select System MBean Browser from the menu to display the Fusion Middleware Control System MBean Browser.
- Navigate to the following MBean (the first BIDomain MBean): oracle.biee.admin, Domain:bifoundation_domain
- All MBeans are present in this folder
See Eclipse - How to add a Weblogic Server as Eclipse Server ? for more details.
During the browse of Mbean, I meet a java.lang.OufOfMemory. (PPR)
java.lang.OufOfMemory For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beggining with: Server Exception during PPR, #3
To solution this problem, I have: