1 - About
A time series is sequential samples of data measured one by one:
- at fixed time intervals (for monitoring)
- or when it happens (for process)
A time-series is a set of observations, or events, each recorded at a specific time and described by a fixed number of features.
A time serie is a collection of data with the following properties:
- A label to identify the measure.
- A measure (generally a numeric)
- A time
If you have only time data, see Time - Collection
2 - Articles Related
3 - Usage
Time series are the datatype of:
- machine data. Time Series management therefore lie at the heart of the Internet of Things (IoT).