The Oracle BI Administrator user account (user ID: Administrator):
- is a default user account in every Oracle BI repository
- is created automatically when a repository is created without password assigned to it
- cannot be deleted. This is a permanent account.
It is designed to perform all administrative tasks in a repository, such as:
- importing physical schemas,
- creating business models,
- and creating users and groups.
Any query issued from the Oracle BI Administrator account has complete access to the data; no restrictions apply to any objects.
You should assign a password for the Oracle BI Administrator account as soon as you create the repository.
The Oracle BI Administrator can have as default password: