OBIEE 11G/10G - Administrator Account
Table of Contents
1 - About
OBIEE Administrator user.
2 - Articles Related
3 - Version
3.1 - 11G
An administrator is a user that belongs to the BIAdministrator role.
3.2 - 10G
The Oracle BI Administrator user account (user ID: Administrator):
- is a default user account in every Oracle BI repository
- is created automatically when a repository is created without password assigned to it
- cannot be deleted. This is a permanent account.
It is designed to perform all administrative tasks in a repository, such as:
- importing physical schemas,
- creating business models,
- and creating users and groups.
Any query issued from the Oracle BI Administrator account has complete access to the data; no restrictions apply to any objects.
3.2.1 - Password
The Oracle BI Administrator can have as default password: