I’m going to present in the [[http://www.obi-forumlive.nl/|OBI Forum Live]] the next week on the 3th Wednesday of Juny 2009.
This second edition is really impressive and as I see that we will have parallel sessions, I’m already very disappointed because I couldn’t assist to all presentations :
* Multi-Language Dashboards, [[http://obiee101.blogspot.com|John Minkjan]]
* Oracle BI EE en Oracle Mapviewer, Daan Bakboord
* OBI-EE, The Rising Sun [[http://www.bifacts.com/|Emiel van Bockel]]
* Understanding the Oracle BI Server Engine, [[http://it.toolbox.com/people/gbraat|Gerard Braat]]
* Creating Hybrid Essbase/Relational Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Logical Models, [[http://www.rittmanmead.com/author/mark-rittman/|Mark Rittman]]
I have landed now one year ago in the Nederland and if feel a little bit in the same way that Emiel in [[http://www.rittmanmead.com/2009/05/17/the-rittman-mead-bi-forum-2009-brighton/|the Brighton BI Forum]] : as [[http://www.bifacts.com/2009/05/22/review-of-rittman-mead-bi-forum-brighton-uk/|a strange duck]].
I will speak about how [[dat:obiee:start|Obiee]] can help us in a [[dw:data_quality:master_data_management|Master Data Management Project]]. It’s a really important project because it contain a data quality step which is the only part in a ETL process which add values. And in this way, for instance, it can influence the business process according to the business strategy …
And if you are a little bit more curious, that you are around de Meern (Utrecht, Nederland) next Wednesday and that you want exchange or simply see what is going on in the Business Intelligence, [[http://www.obi-forumlive.nl|sign up / schrijf je nu in !]].